What to bring on the first day of school
- A complete change of seasonally appropriate clothing in a labeled, sealed Ziploc bag
- 1 box of facial tissue
- 1 labeled, refillable, washable water bottle
- Rubber soled slippers or extra pair of sneakers to be left at school
- Backpack (no wheeled or toddler sized bags please)
- 1 box of Ziploc bags gallon size (with slider zipper)
- 1 box of Ziploc bags quart size
- A SMILE
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 containers baby wipes
- 2 containers Clorox or Lysol wipes
- 1 box of garbage bags (tall kitchen size)
- 2 year old class-1 extra box of garbage bags, 3 year old class- 1 gallon of bleach, 4 year old class 1 container of hand sanitizer
- Labeled bottle of sunscreen
- Blanket and pillow for rest time (Full day students only)
- 1.5”-2” KinderMat for rest time and fitness activities (Full day students only)
- If your child is not potty trained, you are responsible for providing wipes, diapers/pull ups, etc. Thank you.
In the winter, we will be going outside as much as possible. Appropriate attire must be worn, including hat, coat, mittens, snow pants and boots.
*For the 2019-20 school year, a $35 arts and crafts fee will be imposed. This fee is due your first week of school. This fee helps offset the costs of consumables.
Preschool/Pre-K Wish List
Throughout the year, we go through many consumable items. If you are able, please feel free to contribute any of the following consumables at any point throughout the year. We greatly appreciate and all help. Thanks so much!!
- paper plates
- paper towels
- gallon of bleach
- hand sanitizer
- disinfecting wipes